Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2
    Thanks
    Total, Thanks 603 fois
    Pouvoir de réputation

Taarabt: Milan arrived Moroccan Balotelli

New signing Milan Adel Taarabt shared his impressions after his transfer to the Italian club. As is known, on 30 January , "Milan " said they were attracted to rent by the end of the season the Moroccan international, who was immediately included in the application for Champions League playoffs .

" I was able to play for some very good teams, but I have not yet played for the team on the level of Milan . This is a professional and highly organized club and I can not wait to show up in it," said Taarabt .
    " I was glad when I realized that this club is interested in me. 's Contract with Milan was my dream that became a reality . Playmaker As a player I am , but I can play left and right. Milan has always played with plenty of attacking players . rush is embedded in the DNA of Milan . DNA of this club is more attacking than as Inter , "continued Moroccan.
    " I do not think I have a temper . Maybe some people do not like honest and forthright people. Telling me that Milan will not sign me because he already has the team Balotelli . Now here came the Moroccan Balotelli ," he Taarabt .
    LG Smart TV, xtrend7000HD, Openpli4.0 Mgcamd1.38

2. # ADS
    Taarabt: Milan arrived Moroccan Balotelli
    Ich'har Circuit publicitaire

Thanks
    1 Post
    Pouvoir de réputation

Re : Taarabt: Milan arrived Moroccan Balotelli

débuts avec un objectif de Taarabt in napoli milan 3 1
    SUNRAY 800SE A8P TRIPLO TUNER
    dreambox 500s gemini 4.20 ccam 2.011

Règles de messages