Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2
    Thanks
    Total, Thanks 603 fois
    Pouvoir de réputation

Mourinho: West Ham football game of the last century

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho after meeting with West Ham 23 th round of the Premier League said that guests have tried very hard to keep the tie . As is known, the "blue" failed to beat struggling to survive urban adversary and thus remained third in the standings, three points from the new leader Manchester City.
    " West Ham during the whole meeting trying to play can. Too long did change . This was football from the last century. Outcome for us is the best . , I can say that West Ham defending with all my heart and respect them about it. But I think these games are not the best advertisement of the Premier League in the world. My team did what you could , "said Mourinho .
    LG Smart TV, xtrend7000HD, Openpli4.0 Mgcamd1.38

2. # ADS
    Mourinho: West Ham football game of the last century
    Ich'har Circuit publicitaire

Thanks
    Total, Thanks 603 fois
    Pouvoir de réputation

Re : Mourinho: West Ham football game of the last century

Allardyce: We had a superb game

Manager Sam Allardyce West Ham said the meeting with Chelsea in the 23 th round of the Premier League . As is known, " hammers " are fiercely guarded and self-sacrificing for the full 90 minutes and ultimately did not allow their opponent to score .
    " Tactics was chosen in line with our position in the championship and the possibilities of composition. Conducted a superb game. Our efforts were focused in two directions: to protect players from the world level as Eto'o , Oscar , villas , and Azariah , and also to play reliably in static situations where the opponent is very strong , "said Allardyce .
    LG Smart TV, xtrend7000HD, Openpli4.0 Mgcamd1.38

Règles de messages