Ich'har Circuit publicitaire

Thanks
    1 Post
    Pouvoir de réputation

Thanks
    Total, Thanks 12 200 fois
    Pouvoir de réputation

Re : I Love Football

Juventus OFF Champions: simply AGGHIAGGIANDE!

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

http://<script type="text/javascript...lt;/script> "The lips of the righteous teach many, but fools die for want of wisdom."

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Spicy photos of the Champions League Milan-Ajax, events outside the San Siros
    Marseille's fans banner in memory of Nelson Mandela
    Gonzalo Higuain crying after elimination of Naples
    Dancing terrific Copenaghen Ronaldo-Real Madrid match (0-2)
    Paul Pogba snow Galatasaray-Juventus match (1-0)
    James Milner celebrates a goal (Bayern Munich 2-3 Manchester City)
    Neymar tripletën marks the first in the Champions League (6-1 Barceloan Celtic)
    "Turk Telekom Arena", a Juventus player hits the ball
    Viktoria Plzen-CSKA Moscow (2-1), Russian goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev expects the launch of the game after throwing fumigants by Czech fans.
    Demba Ba and Ciprian Tatarusanu (Chelsea Staeua 1-0)
    Shini Kagawa and Yaroslav Rakitskiy, Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 Manchester.U
    Galatasaray players celebrate qualification for the next round of Champions League
    Borussia Dortmund's players celebrate qualification for the next round of Champions League
    Flight Yann Sommer, Schalke 2-0 Basel
    Bayer Leverkusen's players celebrate qualification for the next round of Champions League

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

While players are greeted children mascots on the field, Luis Suarez was surprised by the gesture of a girl., When she came to Suarez, he made ​​the gesture that is not right, gesture which made laughing Uruguayan superstar. The little girl if he had known before Tottenham match that risk comes precisely from Luis Suarez after he pull two goals in the match. The gesture of the girl has besfasuar fasnat, also known broadcast media these images

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

"I was in the Vatican, the Pope visited, he always spoke for poor children who die of hunger, and I said look at the ceilings of gold, sold them do something, do not talk."

- Diego Armando Maradona.

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Neymar pays 142 million euros Barca!?
    Transfer Barcelona Neymar could cost twice the amount originally stated due to the provisions established in the contract with Santos team.
    "Marca" publish a full report of all the joints connecting the two clubs attackers contract, where collected amount can go up to 142 million euros after about 70 million of them relate to the conditions set out in the contract based on the player's performance.
    history is this; Barcelona initially stated that the cost of 57 million euros went paperboard where 17.1 million went for Santos and the rest of society that had a stake player and various committees. In this line, Barcelona must pay 7.9 million euros to have the right to choose the three youngsters from the Brazilian club's academy.
    Another point of contract is also a friendly match between two clubs where the proceeds will go to Santos but if Neymar selected among the final three candidates for the "Golden Ball", the Catalans have to add the other 2 million.
    these obligations but also impose many other Barca also pay 71.9 million euros in total, a large part of the which will go to the account of "probe" that owns 45% of the player's card. But the issue is not resolved with the consent of the parties, which has forced Brazilian society to launch a lawsuit seeking the amount claimed.
    Anyway, the Catalans troubles do not end here because the calculations, if 142 million must be paid in Santos total, then the issue becomes serious because if the wages entered here that can go up to 9 million euros per season, plus taxes and the amount that the company must pay into the coffers of the "probe" s, then this would be a bargain expensive with a total value of 250 million euros.

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

"I am proud to sign face and my background. It gave me strength to create my character ... Had a strong mentality to withstand the ridicule of other children who wrote me. But with faith full of Allah I am here today. "

- Franck Ribery.

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Palestine célèbre, Maradona fonctionne!
    Diego Armando Maradona est peut-être surpris par son avenir. La légende du football mondial est très proche d'un accord pour lancer Représentant
    Palestinës.Sipas voix du Moyen-Orient, où Maradona est en Palestine quelques heures peuvent être formalisées accord. Amour pour le peuple palestinien Maradona avait dit il ya quelques jours. «La Palestine est mon coeur. Pays que j'aime, j'aime les gens comme ils sont toujours dans mon coeur", a déclaré Maradona à il ya quelques jours a dit que palestinien intervistë.Populli J'attends avec impatience la nomination de Maradona. Dans Gazza a déclaré que la nomination de vacances Maradona a commencé.

Page 2 sur 3 PremièrePremière 123 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages