PDA

Voir la version complète : Carl Frampton v Scott Quigg fight confirmed for 27 February

reexx
02/11/2015, 19h46
World champion Carl Frampton will fight Scott Quigg in a double world title bout in Manchester on 27 February.
Northern Ireland's Frampton holds the IBF super-bantamweight belt while England's Quigg, 27, is the current WBA title holder.
The long-awaited bout between the undefeated pair will unify both belts.
"I'm the legitimate champion and I'm going to his [Scott Quigg's] back yard to defend my title because that's what champions do," said Frampton, 28.
The two have publicly baited each other for years while financial and venue issues have routinely scuppered negotiations.
Frampton claimed the IBF crown from Kiko Martinez in September 2014 and has defended his title twice, stopping Chris Avalos in Belfast in February before retaining his belt on points against Alejandro Gonzalez Jr on his debut in America.
Quigg has made five successful defences of his title since claiming the WBA belt in October 2013.
"I've finally got the fight I've wanted for so long," said Quigg.
"I've dedicated my life to this sport and I have never been more confident going into a fight. I know I will beat him in every department."