PDA

Voir la version complète : Fano's Backup of Hyperion 4.5 for the Alien 1 ( Amiko Alien SHD-8900 )

ilcorsarorosso
23/02/2015, 08h16
Fano's Backup of Hyperion 4.5 for the Alien 1

I'm uploading a copy of a Hyperion 4.5 backup I recently made for the Alien 1 aka Alien 8900 aka Golden Media Reloaded 990 aka Sab Solo F+.I've included a few mods and tweaks in this image to improve performance over the basic Hyperion 4.5 build.
Firstly it has the amixer audio boost script running so the audio levels are louder and more like Spark and other receiver levels.
You will no longer have to increase the volume levels on your tv to high levels and the fix doesn't distort the audio.
The tuxtext.ttf file has also been replaced,the teletext font is alot more rounded,larger and easier on the eye ,unlike the inbuilt teletext which is designed for eastern european languages.
History Zap Selector is included ,handy for channel browsing .(Prev/Next Button or Recall)
Use 0 to switch between 2 channels.
Record Infobar is also included
I have also tweaked a few of the button mapping configurations and settings .
It is configured for 28 East and all picons are installed (usr/local/share/enigma2 )as is an up to date channel list inc some Iptv links.
Autobouquets (Sept 29 2014 build) is installed if you'd prefer to use this .

Installed Plugins

AutoTimer
Autobouquets
AutoVolumeAdjustment
CacheFlush
CrossEPG 0.8.1 ( configured to update when the box is in standby )
CoolTVGuide v7.3 (opens on EPG)
RTE Player
1channel (latest version)
IPTV List Updater v1.63
Media Portal
WebInterface

Softcam

Oscam 9989 is installed and running,you just need to edit the oscam.server file with your details
Oscam port: 8888 user: root, pass: oscam
FTP: user:root ,pass:pkteam

I've set the default skin as PLi-HD but there are a few other skins to try inc Metrix HD ,which is nice ,if you dont like that.
Plenty of free flash space to install other plugins .
The image is setup to use DHCP automatically and is also set for HDMI at 720p.
This is an extremely solid image and very quick ,the Alien 1 has alot more free memory than the Alien 2 so it doesn't rely on a Swap file very often which improves performance.
Many thanks to the PKT team,data devil, and other plugin developers who have put in sterling work with the different code involved in this backup.
Enjoy
Fano

**Hidden Content: Check the thread to see hidden data.**