PDA

Voir la version complète : Pellegrini: I do not want to talk about what you tried to do Chelsea

reexx
01/02/2015, 07h43
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini shared his opinion about the meeting with Chelsea on 23 th round of the Premier League in which both teams defeated and ended at 1: 1.
"We are dissatisfied with the result. But I'm glad of how we played. In the first half we had three good chances to put and Chelsea realizes its single situation for all 90 minutes. In the second half the Londoners did not even have a shot on goal. You can you think this is not a bad result for the match on the field of Chelsea, but for me it is not. We had a good meeting, only one team out on the field to play football. Already in the first situation, they failed to score a beautiful goal. After the break opponent defended well, but I'm proud of his team. we risked and tried to win. I do not want to talk about what you tried to do Chelsea. Londoners us ahead by 5 points. Maybe happy. I never happy when I lose points, "said Pellegrini.