PDA

Voir la version complète : Mandzukic: Guardiola prevent me from becoming top scorer of the Bundesliga

reexx
28/10/2014, 17h32
Atletico Madrid striker and national team of Croatia Mario Mandžukić story of their relationship with the coach of his former team Bayern Munich Pep Guardiola. As is known, Croat fell out of favor following the arrival of Gaurdiola, and this summer was sold to Atletico for 22 million. Euro.
"Guardiola let me down, he just respected me. Do not let me play in the finals of the German Cup, because it failed to become top scorer in the Bundesliga, for deliberately dropping me at the end of the season. If you just told me that not fit the pattern of his game, it would be much more understandable, "said Mandzhukich.
"When I was Heynckes, everything was much better and it's not just my opinion. I do not think I deserved such treatment once in two consecutive seasons gave everything for Bayern. Many are trying to adapt to his style, but this need and desire for both sides. I realized that I have a future in Bayer and resigned myself to that, "said the striker.