PDA

Voir la version complète : Ancelotti : Real deserved this victory

reexx
25/05/2014, 14h34
Coach Carlo Ancelotti shared his opinion for the final Champions League match against Atletico Madrid, where his team equalized appointed by the judge for extra time and then the two 15-minute halves, scored three goals in the final 4-1.

"Burst with joy. Finally achieved this victory for Real Madrid and this is very important. All of us who have worked all season without releasing hands, we're proud of this achievement, pride for the entire Real.'m Happy. True happiness is to donate happiness to all who supported us every day, all the time. Madrid fans are in heaven, and therefore we are happy, "said Aneloti.

"The hardest thing was to tie the score. No available areas Atletico strongly defended, but we in the end we tried all possible ways and achieved theirs, and then completely changed the game. Score provided us with a powerful blast of energy and further strengthen our will to win, "continued the Italian.

"I'm lucky, but not for this game., I can say that my luck, and it can be said that he pulled out at the last second. This is football. Sometimes you run, sometimes not. At half told to play more quickly to bet on our attacking potential. This repeated after regular time - to attack. Exactly delivery Atletico lot of trouble, "said the coach of Real Madrid.

"On the first day of the" Santiago Bernabeu "when I entered the room trophies told the president that a bowl is not reaching us and we will try to take it this season., And managed. Felt trust and support of the club, our game and allow us to achieve victory, "admits Ancelotti.

"We won the most important tournament on the planet. Season was very long, and after the semi-final with Bayern our results were not good. But now I want to congratulate the players because they were amazing throughout the campaign," continued the Italian.

"I spoke with Simeon. Congratulated him on his victory in the examples I also told him after the game. Teams that do not win, but I always struggle to be respected. I think we deserved this win," concluded Ancelotti.

paprica
25/05/2014, 21h23
Qu'en est-il Carletto Angelotti et «l'un des meilleurs entraîneurs nous estimons nous les Italiens sont très fiers de lui pour l'excellent travail qu'il a fait en Italie et tous les étrangers.

pupobiondo
26/05/2014, 07h26
Comme un Italien, je suis heureux de Ancellotti à moins qu'il apporte avnti ce que nos clubs ne sont pas en mesure de faire depuis des années

maghrebi
26/05/2014, 15h39
Hola,

Le Réal et Ancelotti doivent remercier l'arbitre qui a ajouté 5 minutes au lieu de 3 !

Real and Ancelotti must thank the referee who added 5 minutes instead of 3 !

Viva colchoneros !!

pupobiondo
26/05/2014, 17h49
C'est ce que vous dites est vrai, mais la deuxième fois, il avait perdu beaucoup de temps et à trois minutes me semblait un peu