PDA

Voir la version complète : Manager of Wigan Athletic : The best game of my career

reexx
10/03/2014, 07h55
Wigan manager Uwe Resler said the meeting of the ¼- finals of the FA Cup with Manchester City. As is known, " latiksite " made ​​a sensational 2-1 victory of " Etihad Stadium " and thus qualified for the semifinals of the oldest football tournament in the world.

" Is this the best day of my career ? Probably not . This is my chance to repeat the success of Roberto Martinez last season. When playing with Manchester City need to be disciplined . Tried to keep pressure at the end of all, they had nothing to lose and threw themselves into battle with whatever they can , "said Resler .

"It seems to me that the goal of the City is an ambush , Lescott prevent our goalkeeper had to be judged as offside. But before I spoke of courage. Luck was also on our side. Very glad and so happy for our President and our players . Ahead of us there are many games , we need to concentrate on getting ourselves in the playoffs to the Championship. Everybody knows about my attitude towards City, but I'm happy to be manager of Wigan , "said coach " latiksite . "