PDA

Voir la version complète : Italy - Count crushes Capello: "Your badges revoked"

bertioberto
16/02/2014, 17h49
the technical Juve's attacks: "I remember the victories of Lippi and Giovanni Trapattoni ... Look at his house instead of saying nonsense. There is more smell in the house of another "

TURIN "I listen to everything on my decision, but I have heard so many crap ...". Antonio Conte reply to Capello who had criticized the choice of groom Juve after Verona. "There is more smells in the home of others," he said without directly naming the former Juve. "Of his years - he added to Sky - I remember not so much game and two league titles revoked."
The hard lunge Antonio Conte against the current coach of Russia and the former Juve coach started from the criticism received during the week for choosing to groom his team after the equal of Verona on Sunday. "I accept everything, listening verything, and I take my own decisions. But I heard on the subject of the referendum - debuted at Sky, after the victory over Chievo - people talked more varied, even in the field. To me, if they ask for such a thing to another, say, a more intelligent question, please ... Some people should get most of their business, rather than deal with the other house. And there is more in their house stinks ... ". Conte has pretended not to respond when the study was done by the name of Capello, but then talking about the season for Juventus did the name of his predecessor." We are making a outstanding season for the results: someone bothers you the roadmap of this Juve is superior. I remember two years of Capello's two titles, not so much the game, and then two league titles revoked ... ".
" DICE crap " - A Mediaset Count then added: " When they talk about the gurus we have to be quiet , listen and pay their respects ... everyone is free to express himself as he wishes, often oddly Capello is to put the bill in the other house . I I would tell him to look at his house. has won two league titles, but no one remembers things emblematic : I remember the badges of Lippi and Giovanni Trapattoni , can not remember Capello 's Juventus . did not impressed me in those two years had Juventus stronger but at the level of the game I was not impressed , in fact Capello with that army was able to get out in the quarterfinals , then I should be careful before saying of crap . "

THE DEFENSE OF GIOVINCO - Small scene from the book ' Heart ' at the Juventus Stadium where the half-hour shooting was staged replacing Sebastian Giovinco , overwhelmed by the boos of the stadium. Called by the coach on the bench , the number 12 black and white, bombarded by boos , answered by sending to that country fans and headed to the locker room . At that point shall be the Juventus coach him a big hug , I am heartened and yells at the audience his anger. A reaction that drives much of the public to turn the boos into cheers . "I find it really unfair to the atmosphere that is created against Giovinco - then explains Conte told Sky - I am disappointed and do not want to broach the subject. There are pictures and just ."