PDA

Voir la version complète : Verati : No second as Ibra

reexx
15/02/2014, 15h16
Midfielder Paris Saint -Germain Marco Vera admitted that he was honored to play alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic . According midfielder , striker is among the top three of the best players in the world right now. According to 21 -year-old will never again see such a player in the sport. Corierre dello Sport quotes :
" I've never played with someone so strong and will probably never play. Zlatan is one of the three best in the world and I am honored that we are together in PSG . "
The youngster came to PSG from Pescara in 2012 when he was voted the Juventus ' new Pirlo " :
"I made the best decision I came to PSG after two years I have no doubt about that . Was well received, playing regularly and I think I can win it all with this shirt. Progressive in every sense of the word , because the players here me learn a lot, even off the field . Most I grew up mentally. Here you have to play to win and never give up. "

"If I could go back , I would do this choice , we are in one of the 5 best teams in the world. "