PDA

Voir la version complète : Mourinho will enjoy the Chelsea: "I like to be the first»

bertioberto
10/02/2014, 20h08
The Special One controls the Premier and tomorrow night he will take on West Bromwich: "But it would be a disappointment if we win the championship this year. I would be disappointed if the team does not stay at this level "

LONDON - Despite the record just earned Jose Mourinho does not change goals, his Chelsea peak "only" to a place in next season's Champions League. Saturday, the slip accomplice Arsenal, Chelsea has risen in its top of the Premier League, pulling even Manchester City. Irresistible ascent, that of the Blues thanks to a 10-match unbeaten streak, with eight wins and two draws.
Yet on the eve of the trip Tuesday night on the field of West Bromwich, the Portuguese has once again hijacked the pressure on opponents . "Of course I like to be first - began the former Special One - But it would be a disappointment if we win the championship this year. I would be disappointed if the team does not stay at this level. During the last session of Chelsea Market achieved a profit of about 23 million pounds, is a fact . If we do not win tomorrow would not only be a problem that we would be overtaken at the summit, but Tottenham and Everton come closer in the standings. "

Two rivals in the race for a place in next season's Champions League Mourinho remains the first goal of the season. Mention must for Eden Hazard with a hat-trick against Newcastle has risen a total of 12 goals in the Premier : "Hazard has become stronger mentally and physically. Loves to win , and agrees to take its responsibility as do all great players . 's a young incredible special. already has a family and children , is a mature man . "