PDA

Voir la version complète : Redknapp: United will return more powerful than ever

reexx
05/02/2014, 16h17
The manager of Queens Park Rangers is convinced that Manchester United will overcome all difficulties and will be back on top thanks to players such as Juan Mata , Wayne Rooney , Robin van Persie and Adnan Januzaj . According to a former coach of Tottenham, " Reds " will be even stronger than before.
"Everything at the moment they need is just to get on track . Juan Mata United draw , the team returned to Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie . What kind of player is this young boy Adnan Januzaj ? He's just adorable and really can reach any heights. entirely possible to become another great Manchester United player , "said Redknapp.
"When I finish my career , most will miss this place as" Old Trafford . " For me, this stadium has always held a special aura that has been formed over the years thanks to the many great players to set foot on this land . This is great place, and I miss that year , because my team is not playing in the Premier league and can not come here . " Old Trafford " is the territory of success. just look at what there is succeeded Sir Alex Ferguson - the best manager who has seen this country , "added coach DAC.
" United is a strong tradition , and I am confident that they will come back more powerful than ever. Yeah , it happened lit