PDA

Voir la version complète : Mourinho: West Ham football game of the last century

reexx
30/01/2014, 07h31
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho after meeting with West Ham 23 th round of the Premier League said that guests have tried very hard to keep the tie . As is known, the "blue" failed to beat struggling to survive urban adversary and thus remained third in the standings, three points from the new leader Manchester City.
" West Ham during the whole meeting trying to play can. Too long did change . This was football from the last century. Outcome for us is the best . , I can say that West Ham defending with all my heart and respect them about it. But I think these games are not the best advertisement of the Premier League in the world. My team did what you could , "said Mourinho .

reexx
30/01/2014, 09h14
Allardyce: We had a superb game

Manager Sam Allardyce West Ham said the meeting with Chelsea in the 23 th round of the Premier League . As is known, " hammers " are fiercely guarded and self-sacrificing for the full 90 minutes and ultimately did not allow their opponent to score .
" Tactics was chosen in line with our position in the championship and the possibilities of composition. Conducted a superb game. Our efforts were focused in two directions: to protect players from the world level as Eto'o , Oscar , villas , and Azariah , and also to play reliably in static situations where the opponent is very strong , "said Allardyce .