2. # ADS
    I Love Football
    Ich'har Circuit publicitaire

Thanks
    Total, Thanks 12 200 fois
    Pouvoir de réputation

Re : I Love Football

Mou: The train with CR7, the best thing in my career
    Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho has dedicated some of the best words of Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo. was thinking too much recently that Mou and Ronaldo had a tense relationship, but the Portuguese tactician does not think so. " The train [with Cristiano Ronaldo] was the best thing that happened to me in my career. He is the most professional player I have known, "he told France Football. "Between a coach and a player may be differences in a given moment, but the thing was there. I have no problem, "he repeated.

PHOTO: 10 players shortest in the world
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic "Golden Ball" Sweden's eighth consecutive time!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is officially declared as the player of the year in Sweden, for the eighth consecutive time.A unanimous decision of the jury award, which "Ibra" was without competition from other Swedish players."I feel honored to receive this award this year, I had a good season with Paris Sant German and also hope you are in the world with representatives of the Swedish team.Transfer from Milan was not easy for me, but leave out a team with more tradition and I walk into a team with a lot of ambition.In Milan I was very privileged teammates but also by the technical staff, it was painful as I left but I'm happy to Paris Sant German, since we are building a superskuadër "said Ibrahimovic for" Aftonbladet " 'You're a player like Mickey Mouse'

Jose Mourinho continues his interesting issues in his career as a coach.After the equalizer against West Bromwich Albion, the tunnel Jose Mourinho has named defender Jonas Olsson as a player as Dzeko bid farewell to City area, Inter thrown in attack

Inter coach Walter Mazzarri, is looking for a striker with weight, and striker Edin Dzeko seems ideal.Bosnian who has paid to Manchester City 35 million euros in 2011, is going through a difficult time, and under the direction of Manuel Pellegrini is not finding space to attack.Dzeko is with suitcases in hand, and if any club offers 20 million bomberi can then be removed.Inter will try buying it in January.Former bomberi of Wolfsburg will likely be part of the Bosnian "Brazil Zanetti wants to play yet
    Legendary captain of Inter, Javier Zanetti, plans to sign a new contract with the Nerazzurri after returning from injury.

40-year-old, who bears the Nerazzurri shirt since 1995, returned to the field this weekend after a seven-month absence.Argentine current contract expires at the end of this season, but he has announced that he wants to continue at least for another year."I would like to stay and contribute to this great family that is Inter"."match against Livorno was full of emotion.After so long on the sidelines, I dreamed a night like that, "Zanetti told the club's official website. The doctor explains why Messi injury

Former chief of the medical staff of Barcelona, ​​Jordi Ardevol believes that Lionel Messi injury in the last game against Betisit, came as a result of the team's reluctance to introduce him to the game, which needed more rest."Once the player is injured, he will have a big enough period to fully heal.Focus on playing as soon the period when the player is not completely healed, can bring harm. ""After the holidays, after the injury at the end of last season, I believe that Leo Messi should have a more specific plan," said the doctor. Ribery, Zidane strongly urged me to Real Madrid

Franck Ribery has shown that Zinedine Zidane did its best to bring it to the Spanish giants, Real Madrid."Barcelona and Madrid are two very big teams and was a moment when I asked the two teams," said the representative for bein FrenchSports." I liked the two options, but I had a moment when I felt closer to Madrid than Barcelona.Zidane requested transfer there and did my best for this "."However, I am not interested because Bayern is my family Gerrard reveals 5 best players in his

Steven Gerrard has revealed five best players with whom he is facing.In an interview with the British media he ranked players: Zinedine Zidane C.Ronaldo Messi Andres Iniesta Thierry Henry M

Even the Chelsea team has been following services Monaco striker, Radamel Falcao, which also requires Real Madrid.27-year-old in the summer merkaton is transferred to the Monaco team, but his departure from the principality, is very possible.Colombian striker clause is 55 million euros.In able to offer this many teams that are interested in the (Chelsea & Real Madrid). caricature!

Cartoons today protagonistve dedicated to the Arts Ball, where Messi who has suffered the damage seems to have come out of the "war." And portrayed Therefore Ronaldo, Ribery and Ibra to "consoled"

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

He moment of lost brain Ibra Here firing some soccer superstars in port.

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Ronaldo 'wild' headed lusting, there was not Ibrahimovic (Video)

Dernière modification par malvo ; 17/11/2013 à 17h14.

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Top 10 highest paid footballers in the world,sq
    In recent years we can freely say that football is broken because of the enormous price and wage their players. Here's the list of the 10 highest paid players in the world: 1 - Cristiano Ronaldo - € 21m
    2 - Leo Messi - € 16M
    3 - Zlatan Ibrahimovic - € 15M
    4 - Radamel Falcao - € 14M
    5 - Thiago Silva - € 12M
    6 - Wayne Rooney - € 11.5M
    7 - David Villa - € 11m
    8 - Gareth Bale - € 11m
    9 - Edinson Cavani - € 10M
    10 - Bastian Schweinsteiger - € 9.5 Caution!! Prices are calculated on an annual basis.

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

These two players are born for spectacle!! Neymar, amazing skill!
    Super Neymar!
    Xavi & Iniesta!
    Balotelli!
    el Ferrari
    wowww Pepe!
    David Luiz

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Ronaldo applauds Ibra! , and was Prev e Zlatanit! ,sl
    Hahaha Messi

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Here soccer superstars who have expensive cars. ,sq

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Thanks
    Pouvoir de réputation

Audi shares "gifts" to Barcelona Audi Q5: Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr., Jonathan Dos Santos, Pinto, Ibrahim Afellay, Isaac Cuenca
    Audi A5 Cabrio: Martin Montoya
    Audi A5 SB: Pedro Rodriguez
    Audi A5 coupe: Marc Bartra, Cristian Tello
    Audi A6 allroad: Carles Puyol
    Audi RS6: Dani Alves
    Audi A7: Cesc Fabregas, Xavi Hernandez, Sergi Roberto, Oier Olazabal

Page 1 sur 3 123 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages